Data Privacy Statement
AF-COLOR, Branch of AKRO-PLASTIC GmbH(hereinafter „we“), takes the security and protection of your data very seriously. We operate our websites in accordance with applicable data protection law, in particular the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the Telemedia Act (TMG).
By means of this Data Privacy Statement, we would like to inform you of the nature, scope, and purpose of the personal data we collect, use and process in connection with the use of our websites, the legal basis for the processing as well as of the rights to which you are entitled in this regard.
Applicability, Name and Address of the Controller
Operator and controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), other data protection laws applicable in member states of the European Union and other provisions related to data protection of the website
- af-color.com („WebSite“).
Branch of AKRO-PLASTIC GmbH
Im Stiefelfeld 1
Local court (Amtsgericht) of Koblenz, HRB 12227
General Information on Data Processing
Generally, we only collect and use your personal data to the extent necessary to provide our services. Apart from that we only process that personal data which you actively provide to us, e.g. within the course of a registration, by filling in forms, by sending e-mails or other inquiries to us, by subscribing to newsletters or by ordering services.
We solely use the personal information provided by you for the performance of a contract or the processing of your inquiries. For other purposes, such as e.g. consulting, advertising and market analysis, we only use your personal data after having obtained your prior consent or if we are entitled or obliged to do so pursuant to applicable law.
Provision of the WebSite and Creation of Logfiles
When using the WebSite, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. When you visit the WebSite, we collect the following information that is technically necessary for us to enable you to visit the WebSite and to ensure stability and security (the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1 lit. f GDPR):
- The website you last visited
- Date and time of retrieval
- Name of the Internet access provider (ISP)
- Browser type/version and language
- the operating system used
- Access status/http status code
- the amount of data transferred in each case
- Device (PC, Tablet PC or Smartphone)
- pages visited by you incl. length of stay
We evaluate this data for statistical purposes only. A person-related evaluation does not take place. Temporary storage of your IP address is necessary to enable delivery of the WebSite to your end device. For this, the IP address of the user must remain stored for the duration of the session. The data is stored in log files to ensure the functionality of the WebSite. In addition, the data serves us to optimize the WebSite and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. These purposes also constitute our legitimate interests for the data processing pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. In the case of the collection for the provision of the WebSite, this is the case when the respective session has ended. If the data is stored in log files, it will be deleted by 90 days at the latest. Further storage is possible, however, in this case the IP addresses are deleted or alienated, so that an assignment of the calling client is no longer possible.
If you do not want us to recognize your device, please set your browser so that it deletes cookies from your device, blocks all cookies or warns you before a cookie is stored. However, you may not be able to use the full functionality of the website in this case.
We use the following types of cookies for our WebSite (the legal basis for the processing of personal data by using cookies in each case is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR):
Session cookies or functional cookies (e.g. to keep navigation elements open or for help texts). Session cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your device to be recognized when you visit the WebSite again.
Language or regional settings cookies. This allows us to save the country, currency or language settings with which the WebSite is to be accessed. Some functions of the WebSite cannot be offered without the use of these cookies. For these functions it is necessary that the browser is recognized. The user data collected by technically necessary cookies is not used to create user profiles. This purpose also constitutes our legitimate interests for the processing of personal data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Session cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. The remaining cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can vary in length depending on the cookies. You can delete the cookies we have set in the security settings of your browser at any time.
We deploy technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data from being manipulated unintentionally or intentionally, lost, destroyed or accessed by unauthorized persons. Our technical and organizational measures are continuously reviewed and revised in line with the latest state of technology.
Right to Information
You have the right to request a confirmation from us whether we process personal data related to you.
If this is the case, you are entitled to request the following information from us:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data that are processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data has been disclosed or is still being disclosed;
- where possible, the intended period for which the personal data is stored or, if not possible, the criteria for the establishment of this period;
- the existence of the right to rectify or delete personal data of the data subject or the right to limit the processing by the controller or a right of objection against this processing;
- the existence of a right of repeal with a regulatory authority;
- where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source.
Furthermore, you are entitled to a right of access to information about whether your personal data have been sent to a third country or an international organisation. Insofar as this is the case, you also have the right to receive information about the appropriate guarantees in connection to the transfer of the data pursuant to Art. 46 GDPR.
Right to Rectify
You have the right to request from us the immediate rectification of any inaccurate personal data as well as the completion of any incomplete personal data relating to you. In this case, we will immediately rectify your personal data.
Right to Limit the Processing
You have the right to request from us the limitation of your personal data if one of the following requirements is given:
- You have challenged the accuracy of your personal data, and this is for a period that enables the us to verify the accuracy of your personal data.
- The processing is illegal and you decline the deletion of your personal data and instead request limiting its use.
- We no longer require your personal data for the purposes of the processing, you, however, require the data for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims, or
- You have filed an objection to the processing in accordance to article 21 para. 1 GDPR, and it is still undetermined whether our legitimate reasons as controller outweigh yours as the data subject.
Where processing has been restricted, such personal data shall, with the exception of storage, only be processed with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or of a Member State.
If the processing of your personal data has been restricted in accordance with the above requirements, we will immediately notify you before the restriction is lifted.
Right to Deletion
You have the right to request from us that your personal data is promptly deleted provided one of the following reasons pertains and if the processing is not necessary:
- Your personal data is recorded for such purposes or processed in another manner for which it is no longer necessary.
- In case the processing of the personal data is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR, you revoke your consent on which the processing is based.
- You file an objection against the processing in accordance with article 21 section 1 of the GDPR, and there are no predominant legitimate reasons for the processing, or you file an objection against the processing in accordance with article 21 section 2 of the GDPR.
- Your personal data was unlawfully processed.
- The deletion of your personal data is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation .
A right to deletion does not exist, if the processing is necessary
- for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information;
- for compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing by law or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise ;
- for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Right of appeal to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other remedy, you have the right of appeal to a competent supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates applicable data protection law.
Right to Revocation of consent
If and to the extent the processing of your personal data is based on your consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a of the GDPR, you may revoke your granted consent at any time with effect for the future by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact data of the Data Protection Officer
All inquiries, requests and declarations as to the use of personal data can be send to our data protection officer via e-mail to
or by post to
Branch of AKRO-PLASTIC GmbH