These products are suitable for use in injection moulding as well as for film, profile and sheet extrusion and thermoform applications. Application-specific combination products and special tailor-made products are also available following an application-support consultation. With our AF-Complex® product range, we offer different additive combinations based on your color and technical requirements as well as individual adjustments.
First we create a recipe with one or multiple components based on your specifications, then granulate masterbatches are manufactured based on the recipe. These masterbatches can be applied in production processes in different formats such as stabilisers, functional substances, fire proofing and laser additives. AF-Complex® can be produced on the specific polymer carrier systems.
Comprehensive Preproduction Testing
Our product solutions help to increase the lifetime of your products beyond their standard life expectancy. The AF-Complex® additive product range allows you to select a variety of different chemical substances to achieve the best results for your application. You can also combine multiple effects into one masterbatch. Each material has to meet a number of specific requirements, so it is necessary to check the expected results by carrying out weathering and other tests, which we can execute in our laboratory. This ensures that we deliver the desired results before large-scale production begins.
Ease in Plastics Production and Processing
The production of micro-cellular foams by means of chemical or physical methods is one of the most important developments in plastics processing technology.
Click here to learn more about physical foaming in plastic applications!
Frost Effect for PA Films
Customised Finishing for Films and Packaging
• Possible for engineering polymers such as PET / PA
• For use on both flat and blown films
• For high-quality packaging applications and design-oriented film applications
Additive from the AF-Complex® range – e.g. PP 990610 MA natural
Precise Distance Measurement Thanks to Reduced Scattering Effects
• Autonomous driving will become part of everyday life in the future
• “Undesirableˮ components that reflect radar may create scattering effects
• Thus significantly influencing the accuracy of radar measurement
• The use of radar-absorbing additives can negate such scattering effects
Additives from the AF-Complex® range
Standard color measurements
Contact Angle Measurement
Determination of the wetting properties of material surfaces:
• For antistatic agents (AS)
• Slip (SL)
• Antiblock (ATB)
• Measurement on film and plates possible
Determination of friction coefficients
• Indicates surface texture and printability
• The coefficient of friction is a dimensionless measure of the friction force in relation to the contact force between two bodies
• Measurement on films
Agglomerates measurement and detection
• Via microscope and microtome
In addition to our standard color measurements, we have other options:
• Yellowness Index / Gelbheitsindex
• Transmission measurements
• Gloss measurement (60°)